SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sick of the NRA? Read this from NRA Board Member /// NRA Faces a Challenge From Pro-Gun Advocates (WSJ Article)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sick of the NRA? Read this from NRA Board Member /// NRA Faces a Challenge From Pro-Gun Advocates (WSJ Article) Login/Join 
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
As other posters have said, the NRA is the big kid on the block. They wouldn't be so demonized if they weren't effective.

Don't like all of it? Fine. You can tell the NRA that. And you can do what I do - give credit where credit is due, criticism where criticism is due, and give money to the NRA AS WELL AS other organizations. BFA in particular is one that I like (basically Ohio's home grown NRA, and very effective).

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post