SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hennessy introduces the anti-Demon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hennessy introduces the anti-Demon Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
There will be a drag race and I can't wait to see it. will it be 1/4 mile or standing mile I don't know but damn it it'll be fun.

Posts: 8151 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Oh, my...

I think my desire for a Viper that has been 23 years in the making has just disappeared. I want one. With the proper number of pedals (hint:two is not the right number).
Badly.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Anti-Demon because they'll build two or three for magazines and never deliver to the paying customer?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Anti-Demon because they'll build two or three for magazines and never deliver to the paying customer?

Hahhaha, 100% truth

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
I believe Hennessy will deliver Wink

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nojoy:
I believe Hennessy will deliver Wink

Like the Durangos with Viper motors? LOL

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The guys a total crook so who cares. Plus per usual it's way overpriced. Buy a ZL1 Camaro and give him $50k+ and just hope you get it back, no thanks.

Posts: 3929 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
100 units per year? Not exactly a standard production car. I wonder what kind of warranty it has, and trained dealer support if something breaks, or needs service. And you get to pay extra for the privilege....LOTS extra. I'd stick with the MOPED.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Hennessy has been ripping people off since before I could drive. He builds some pretty badass cars, but over and over and over he fails to deliver to or even outright steals from his customers. First it was Vipers, then Durangos. I have no idea at all why people still give him money when there are so many builders that can build the same stuff, and then actually deliver it.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3516 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
each customer gets a complementary fucking with a purchase of $10,000 or more.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post