SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A karma for 13K posts... Winner selected = slabsides45
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A karma for 13K posts... Winner selected = slabsides45 Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jim!
Do not include me, I live under a rock but do have the canned edition I procured ages ago when it first came out

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12113 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please add me!!!! congrats on 13000!

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Great Karma. Put me in please and Thank You. Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please.....I have never seen it!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thx!!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Apparently I do live under a rock....at least sometimes. I've never seen, but would love to.

Thanks for the chance Jim.

And keep giving us shit! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38683 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. I've never seen the series.
Congrats on the post-count and time here.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the shot. Pete

Posts: 7506 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
And the winner is slabsides45. Please email me a snail mail addy. Sos that I can get your DVDs out to you. My email is in my user profile. Congratulations & enjoy!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance, thank you.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'd like to thank the Academy, Gawd, Katy Perry for the lip sugar backstage, my family, Little Debbie Nutty Bars (hollah atcha, double packs!), and last but not least, Jim Shugart!

Thank you very much Sir, I shall endeavor to binge watch to the bitter end!!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I'll try to get it mailed today. Prediction: You WILL binge watch it.

It's a really awesome series. It's not for nothing that IMDb gives it a '9.5'. (The Godfather has a '9.2').

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post