SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A karma for 13K posts... Winner selected = slabsides45
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A karma for 13K posts... Winner selected = slabsides45 Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
Thanks to para and the mods for making this place possible. Thanks for all of y'all for putting up with my shit - we're kinda like a band of brothers. Soooooooo...this is the karma:

Just incase you has been living under a rock, it's the story of one company of the 101st Airborne Division during WWII.

This is the commemorative edition in the metal box with original shrink wrap. It includes lots of extra material. IMDb rates it '9.5'.

Drawing will be made this Friday 16th, after midnight using the karminator.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jim Shugart,

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pick me! Congratulations brother!

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Jim, that is an excellent karma you are offering. I have the exact same commemorative series.

I served with the 101st for 3 years in the early 1960's. I have nothing but admiration for those who served during WWII.

Dan

ps: Do not include me in your karma.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me, thanks!

I've never watched the series in order. I managed to catch every episode on HBO in hotels on business trips, but it was out of sequence.

Posts: 15908 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Jim, congratulations on the milestone. Please count me in as I’ve never seen Band of Brothers. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Please throw my name in on this fantastic karma, I've never seen all of it.

Thanks.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
I binge watched it in 2010 but would like to watch it again.
Congratulations on your 13,000 posts.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Seen it, but would love my own copy. Please add me. Thanks.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this most gracious Karma. Thanks for the opportunity, Mr. Jim!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. When is the drawing? Thx for the chance.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I have never seen it either, but congrats on your milestone.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 13k posts Jim. I always enjoy your posts. Please count me in, I haven't seen all of them. Thank you for the chance, and continued health and success!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Yowzah! Please

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Somehow I've managed to never see the series, though I've seen lots ABOUT it. In please.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I’m in and thanks.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Please add me, nice karma! Do have to say you are one of the funnier posters here. Think I've said it before couple years back. Love your bluntness, and foul language galore! Plus, 13k salty assed posts? Awesome!

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this Karma.

Thanks,
Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
That's a great karma! I own this set, and watch it at least once a year.

Do not enter me since I already own it.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Never seen it. Thanks !!

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post