SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Parrot vs. cat – funny!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parrot vs. cat – funny! Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
A stoic cat refuses to pay attention to a parrot that’s trying to annoy it. Until,finally, the cat takes a half-hearted swipe at the parrot.

I don’t know if the link will work if you don’t have a Facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/...5040493890?fs=e&s=cl

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8844 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
That's a tolerant kitty. Mine will get up and sit down with the cockatoo when she's out but not much interaction between them.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Thank you for trying, but doesn't work w/o account.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1989 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Works for me, and I don’t have a Facebook account

Posts: 26847 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I can't view without login. This looks like what your describe, is this it?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8308 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I can't view without login. This looks like what your describe, is this it?

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NOpS4qGILyY" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That’s it! Except that the FB version has cool music.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8844 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post