SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The upcoming Presidential election. **All Members, Please Read**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The upcoming Presidential election. **All Members, Please Read** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sent DJT (actually one of the committees, not the RNC) a check this morning to help.

Posts: 3229 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Spot on Para! :thumbsup:

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16266 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir,well delivered.

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some of the greatest tools we have are information and inspiration. Thanks for the inspiration Para.

We can all be in this battle and spread accurate information to as many people as we can. The Democrats are not hiding their positions and are embracing marxism,communism and revolution.Tell as many people as you can what their positions are, by using their own words and videos. Help educate and inform your fellow Americans.

Posts: 12757 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
HEAR!! HEAR!!!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I have no vote, but I know what is in my heart. I'm hoping that my last ten thousand posts here will show you where it feels best at home.

Posts: 11345 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting this, Para.

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
Well said! I am all in.

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Indeed sir! Thank you.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that. Para, have you ever considered writing a blog or podcast? Your thoughts are always well organized and get right to the point.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well said!

Posts: 9176 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Very well written Para, and thank-you for posting that. *thumbs up*

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Agreed. I just sent some money to Keep Texas Red.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para. Four years ago I was cautiously optimistic at best, I didn't really think he'd pull it off but you called it and he did. I do believe there are a lot of Trump voters lurking in the shadows that will show up.

Posts: 3473 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Good post!

I sent $100, more to follow.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5969 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A truly inspirational post Para! Thank you!!

We do live in the greatest country on earth, and may we and all of our posterity be able to forever enjoy the priceless gifts that our great nation affords to its citizens.

“God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above

From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home

God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above

God bless America, my home sweet home”

Posts: 3500 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
hear! hear!

Posts: 1958 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. We are all in this together.
Thank you.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5363 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Amen, Para.

Posts: 2781 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well said, Para! Count me in!

Posts: 1010 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post