SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Durham appointment anniversary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Durham appointment anniversary Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
AG Barr appointed Durham one year ago today. There’s been damned little progress by him reported to date. I’m hoping for something before the Nov 2020 elections.

It’s been well over three years since the Mueller circus began.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8957 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
"They" said he's expected to wrap things up by the end of summer. We'll just have to wait a little longer and hope that this time, many heads will roll.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
yeah, right

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going up against everything the deep state has, Barr has done just fine. I am confident that Durham is making progress, and as long as his work is done while Trump is still POTUS, we should see the truth come out.

If you have ever worked on a major project, by yourself, things usually take at least 2.5x as long as expected. We have been in the midst of a huge a fantastic conspiracy. The other side is most likely surprised that we are winning at all.

Putting 5-10 persons in jail would be ideal, but most likely we will have to settle for less.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that Durham is getting bogged down as his investigation uncovers more and more corruption that also needs to be accounted for.
The wheels of justice turns slowly, however they grind exceeding fine.
I for one am thankful that Barr , Durham and others are actually building their cases to drain the swamp in order to restore the Rule of Law.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
yeah, right
Is it possible for you to cut out this kind of thing? Just tell me- is it possible? Can you do it? Let's just start with that. Is it even a possibility for you?

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that Barr and Durham are the best thing that has happened to the GOP since we got Trump as President. I am optimistic that with time, heads are going to roll......maybe not as many as we want, but some!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post