SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great customer service - U.S. Patriot Tactical
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great customer service - U.S. Patriot Tactical Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
I have been looking for winter boots that are 670-1 compliant but spent too much time comparing the different boots and sitting on the fence about even buying a pair since it "normally" does not get overly cold here in NTX.

Anyway fast forward to today, Drill is next weekend and I decide to pull the trigger on a pair of Lowa R-8, they are not insulated but are Gore-Tex lined.

I was willing to pay extra for faster delivery but I was concerned that they would be drop shipped from the manufacturer or such and would not even be shipped until late next week. I have had this happen before.

I called U.S. Patriot Tactical and spoke to a lovely young woman, she confirmed they had them in stock and would be out no later than Monday. When I asked if she thought I could get them by Wednesday if I paid extra?

Her response was awesome, "Just email me the order number and I will make sure they are there by Wednesday" I asked her which shipping should I pick? Her next response blew me away "don't waste your money, just let me know the order # and I will make sure they are there by Wednesday" Eek

So I sent her my order number and her response was "I walked over grabbed the boots and shipped them myself..."

Got the tracking number....they should be here tomorrow!

Just wanted to relay a positive CS story and if your in the market for uniforms you might want to check them out.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats great news to hear
I have had great luck with them in the past.

As I have stated in numerous discussions, I have weird Clydesdale/ogre feet and I have a heck of time finding military/LE boots. So, when I find a pair I buy multiples.

I contacted US Patriot Tactical Customer service and they went above and beyond to help me.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
They have a store at FT Campbell. Always great customer service.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Kewl. They have always shipped fast for me.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post