SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nicky Hayden has died. The motorcycle world lost someone very special today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nicky Hayden has died. The motorcycle world lost someone very special today Login/Join 
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Incredibly sad. What an amazing talent.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
sad Frown

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10938 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Truly sad. Great ambassador for the sport and the last American to win that title. Last American to win a MotoGP race on US soil as well.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Jerry Clark and my Father were buddies in the pits. I remember him trying to catch Nicky after the race.

https://www.superbikeplanet.co...-nicky-hayden-story/

This was taken in 92 In a national race, somewhere I have a pic with him on the line next to Nicky.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GA Gator,

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It certainly is sad to loose Nicky, he will be missed.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
OMG
This is truly sad news.
I enjoyed watching him in his many endeavors.

Truly sad.

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Sad news, he was a great rider, Prayers for his family.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post