SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you checked your spare tire's pressure recently?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you checked your spare tire's pressure recently? Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by odin:
quote:
If you run Michelin tires, you don't need no stinking spare

LOL!!!! I've not needed a spare (knock on wood) since I've been running Michelins ( since 2006)!

And in my 45+ years of driving, the ONLY tire that ever literally blew out on the interstate was a Michelin! On a different car with Michelins, about a year or so into use they developed rough running (bumping) on the road. The Michelin dealer where they came from did an inspection and found 3 of the 4 tires had broken belts! The whole set had to be replaced under warranty.

That was well over 25 years ago and I've never touched another Michelin tire since!

In the past 3 years I've discovered Cooper tires and am absolutely thrilled with them, so much so that I just put a new set on my 2013 Jetta about 2 months ago. Amazingly smooth, quiet, and with amazing traction, wet or dry! YMMV...

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post