SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beckett Simonon and Thursday Boot Company
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beckett Simonon and Thursday Boot Company Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
Any members have their footwear? If so, which models and how do you like them?

https://www.beckettsimonon.com

https://thursdayboots.com/

Specifically I’m looking at dress shoes from Beckett Simonon and boots from Thursday.

Reviews on YouTube seem to be good for the most part.

Posts: 13093 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My brother has a pair of Thursdays and wears them everyday to work. He loves them and says they're comfortable.
Not my style and since I'm in the blood and fat all over the floor, these wouldn't work for me.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of Thursdays President in brown - great fit & quality. They do tend to scuff easily-----but so does most good leather.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4571 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of Thursday Captain boots. I'm happy with them and would buy more of their products.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
About 2 years ago I was on the hunt for a pair of cap toe boots for a wedding. I ordered a half dozen pair of boots and ended up with Becketts. I'm very satisfied with them. Thursday was another boot that I ordered and then returned. Between the two, the quality of materials and craftsmanship of the Becketts was FAR superior to the Thursdays in my opinion. I think Thursday makes a good boot and they're a good value, but the Becketts are better. I also wanted boots that were a little more dressy than the Thursdays.

Price point is a little different and availability of the Becketts may be delayed, if you can deal with the lead time of the Becketts, get them.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
I have a pair of Thursday Captain boots. I'm happy with them and would buy more of their products.

Those sound intriguing to me. How long have you had them for?

Posts: 13093 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
A couple years but I mostly wear them with a suit (rarely IOW). I cant find dress shoes that dont hurt my wide, flat feet. The Thursdays fit well enough as long as I wear thin socks.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post