SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Fenix E30R Flashlight edit--Winner usmc-nav--
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Fenix E30R Flashlight edit--Winner usmc-nav-- Login/Join 
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2222 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you and God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Love Fenix lights!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. Thank you for the chance, Sir!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8890 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Kindly include me. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
WANT!

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’d be happy to have an opportunity. Very generous of you. Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winning that would really brighten my day Smile

Please count me in.

Thanks

Posts: 2226 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Add me in for a chance.
Thanks.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Thank you for an awesome karma, and please add my name. Congratulations on finding your light!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thanks!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8854 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Nice light! Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take a shot. Thanks!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a shot in the dark!

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me down, please, and thanks.

Posts: 47 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity and the opportunity.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Nice. Please add my name

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
That looks like an excellent night!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Would love a shot - thanks!

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post