SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Fenix E30R Flashlight edit--Winner usmc-nav--
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Fenix E30R Flashlight edit--Winner usmc-nav-- Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I'm in please and thank you very much.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for your great karma. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------
You can't have no idea how little I care.

Posts: 344 | Registered: December 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
In please. Thank you.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12111 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of waterweezel
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 343 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in; great karma!

Thanks

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Please add me in and thanks!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you found yours. Please count me in and thanks.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
I like Fenix lights, please count me in!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma, please include me in.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
My wife says I have a flashlight fettish.
I don’t know what she’s talking about.
Thanks for the opportunity.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6319 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
This flashlight whore is in. Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Love my Fenix. Count me in, please. Thank you.

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you. Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 5418 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance. Thanks for the opportunity.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure count me in!

Thanks for the opportunity

-k

Posts: 178 | Registered: January 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please enter me and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3725 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma,
Please include me, big fan of fenix. Thanks in advance, Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post