SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Reminds of me of Sunday dinner. Must be good, because everyone is eating instead of complaining!

As for pistol ammo, I kept back several thousand rounds in case we needed to replace anything or ran into issues.

Given how well it’s gone, I would like to offer up a “last call” on this now-historic SigForum group buy ammunition!

I will sell off 7k in 1000 round lots at a special price of $695/shipped and once all that is sold, I will karma the last 1k as a “thank you” to everyone who made this project possible.

Again, I really appreciate the opportunity to get a group buy together and make some new SigForum friends along the way!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Legal Beagle,

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post