SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Halloween Everyone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Halloween Everyone Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted

Getting a little wet here for all the goblins.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10912 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Halloween Music

Loved the Zappa Halloween Concerts ~ 81 was particularly great.

More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...mBUtGzDzU5oV&index=2

Happy Halloween

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Happy Halloween to you too. Got caught off guard here at the house tonight with four "adult" trick/treaters holding a newborn baby at the door. Was not prepared since have not had anyone here in the last 15 years. Felt bad turning them away, but that is what it is.

Wife broke out the Christmas stocking candy in case anyone else showed up.

Bright side ... I dipped into the Christmas candy.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I was well-prepared with candy but had no takers. Not surprised.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Was quite busy here, we walked with our 10yo daughter while she pillaged the neighborhood. Came home with a good haul. Her school is asking kids to take what they “need” and bring the rest to donate, which goes to the troops.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7004 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
On Halloween night the great pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch, he flies through the air and brings toys to all the good little children everywhere!

Would you like to sit with me in a pumpkin patch, on Halloween night and wait for the great pumpkin?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post