SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New car buying
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New car buying Login/Join 
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
what if you ordered one, does Honda do any discounting then? i dont know if other manufacturers dealers do what JEEP has done for many years now.

i know for sure that if you wanted a new Jeep Wrangler you can order any model with any of the options you want and could buy it from several dealers across the nation that would sell it to you for 4-8% UNDER invoice. you can save up to 10% off msrp by just ordering one. and there are a few dealers right now that will sell whats on the lot for those discounts also. but if you ordered one there has always been dealers that will sell under invoice. even in and through this crazy market.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all who contributed. Additional ideas are welcome.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
I always shop for cars at the end of the month and the better is at the end of the quarter.

IF they need to make a sale to reach a goal, they are more likely to deal.

This is one my top advices when people come to me for car shopping help.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
If you can wait is suggest you do. The economy is not looking good and recession will get worse. You'll have much more negotiating power when car buying slows down. I know there are still some supply chain issues, but with banks going under it gives a glimpse into what's coming.

Posts: 4106 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
If it were me I would buy a Toyota Camry AWD vs the FWD Accord.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19184 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post