SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pet Peek Dog window - Man I would loved to have one of these

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pet Peek Dog window - Man I would loved to have one of these Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I do not have a wooden fence but for 12 years with my Dachshund I had a wooden fence and an escape artist for a pet. I really believe he just needed to see out, as when we moved for a brief time and he had a chainlink fence he seemed perfectly happy and only fireworks would cause him to dig out. I think these windows are awesome, but I bet when they bark their ears will start ringing Smile

Link to Amazon page.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Well weiners are notorious diggers so he may have liked it more but curbing the badger hunters digging i think would be hard.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Looks great. I'll bet having the bark being so loud inside, that it might serve well as a barking deterrent to a degree too Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Report This Post