SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Share your own Moment of Zen for Clubleaf
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Share your own Moment of Zen for Clubleaf Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
On 7/19 what was to be the 7/26 MOZ was posted early by a most helpful friend that we won’t name but know his heart was in the right place. Also on 7/19 Para posted Next Friday has been rescheduled for a later date to be announced.

We’re just making sure the extended Thursday is covered since Friday was rescheduled.

Posts: 17898 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
My front yard. AZ high desert near the White Mountains.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Mogollon Rim in Arizona

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6418 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If restricted to photos we ourselves have taken, here's one.

Taken in October of 2011. The highway is I-26, near the TN/NC state line. This whole area is all very rugged and scenic country.

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
An oldie but still one of my favorites

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Hamden, really?

No kidding. Clubleaf posts pics everyone enjoys, not just the men. I’ve often seen some of the lady membership thanking him for his pics. Tacky, Hamden.

My own contribution.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Roughlock Falls, Spearfish Canyon, South Dakota

Beautiful place. Makes you wanna just lean in for a drink.

Posts: 17898 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Untitled by John Lutz, on Flickr

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Mt. Jefferson taken from Mt. Hood (standing in the Timberline Lodge parking lot).

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
Had a really good bowel movement this A.M.(at my age, that's a Zen Moment).

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Kansas sunset

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Here is tonights sunset with a storm rolling in........

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Fishin with my boys.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 41,

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Here's another one:

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post