SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I have no idea if this is real, but I hope to God it is. Thief getting justice.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
I have no idea if this is real, but I hope to God it is. Thief getting justice. Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
http://twitter.com/lncmpltemis.../1719836354069361015



I love the audio.





Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
 
Posts: 33884 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This video has been around a while. Appears real.


Q






 
Posts: 31439 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Pretty good PSA commercial for "phuck around and find out!"


------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis
 
Posts: 2291 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Sounds like that Tom and Jerry scream. Big Grin
 
Posts: 45892 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Sounds like that Tom and Jerry scream. Big Grin


It is the Tom and Jerry scream.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46609 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
That's good for a laugh. Hope it's real.
 
Posts: 2830 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I have no idea if this is real, but I hope to God it is. Thief getting justice.

© SIGforum 2026