SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Sauer Volume 1 - Vickers Guide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer Volume 1 - Vickers Guide Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted
I got this from a friend as a retirement gift.
Talk about a photo heavy book!
Amazing photos & tons of info.
If you’re a Sig Nut like me I recommend.
Copy right is 2020 but I’d not known of this book being available.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I'll have to check this out.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Wink

Lucky #2

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
I got this from a friend as a retirement gift.
Talk about a photo heavy book!
Amazing photos & tons of info.
If you’re a Sig Nut like me I recommend.
Copy right is 2020 but I’d not known of this book being available.

I haven't seen a copy in person, but all the photos I've seen posted look like top quality shots.

You'll find additional info about the book in this thread from a couple years ago.

Vickers Guide: SIG Sauer, Volume 1 (Standard Edition)

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are VERY nice books and looks good on your coffee table.

Its about time that firearms aren't limited to magazines with eye-popping headlines.

Posts: 14649 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post