SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    San Francisco Gay Men’s choir releases video about coming for your children
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Francisco Gay Men’s choir releases video about coming for your children Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gay-choir-your-children

Imagine if a conservative group did this?

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Notice how they put out something that blatant, and blame the backlash from normal people on conservatives and right wing media?? Almost as if it was orchestrated.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Bet they’d change their tune with a bit of chack chack.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
This is perhaps the most important news of the month, as it is a symptom of a MUCH bigger issue, to wit, the normalising of pedophilia. We should all be talking about this, and more often.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steyn:
...the normalising of pedophilia.
I predicted that shit circa 1998/9 when gay marriage was legalized in New Hampshire. Was reading about it in the paper and told a girl sitting in the break room that societal morals would eventually break down to the point that sex with children would be considered “the norm”.

And here we are (reference my second quote below).....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
I can only handle a few seconds of that guy singing, creepy AF. I wonder if they did this just so they could trend on social media and to troll conservatives.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Seems it was supposed to be a joke that did not go over as well as they expected.

I did that many years ago... did it in a college student news paper that showed a mass suicided attempt at the student government offices from drinking mass quantities of the coffee from the vending machines in the cafeteria....

This was about a month after Jonestown....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
I predicted that shit circa 1998/9 when gay marriage was legalized in New Hampshire. Was reading about it in the paper and told a girl sitting in the break room that societal morals would eventually break down to the point that sex with children would be considered “the norm”.

This^ right here. When gay marriage came on the scene I screamed and yelled that it was all about pedophilia.

The left normalizes perversion through seemingly mundane things.

Yet, this seams to be another "I told you so" moment.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:

This^ right here. When gay marriage came on the scene I screamed and yelled that it was all about pedophilia.

The left normalizes perversion through seemingly mundane things.

Yet, this seams to be another "I told you so" moment.

ARman

^^^
Sorry for the nested quotes but it bears repeating.
The entire gay marriage thing let it all out of the bag.
It's all now coming like a fire hose.
... and you are the problem if you don't accept and embrace it.
All predictable.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
We continue our slide to Weimar. Sadly there are only two ways out.

Posts: 9966 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
From the article:
quote:
"You think that we’ll corrupt your kids, if our agenda goes unchecked," one of the members sings. "Funny, just this once, you’re correct."

"We’ll convert your children. Happens bit by bit. Quietly and subtly. And you will barely notice it. You can keep them from disco. Warn about San Francisco. Make ’em wear pleated pants. We don’t care. We’ll convert your children. We’ll make them tolerant and fair."

Later, the lyrics continue: "We’ll convert your children. Someone’s gotta teach them not to hate. We’re coming for them. We’re coming for your children. We’re coming for them. We’re coming for them. We’re coming for your children.

For ONCE, the leftists are telling the truth. This has been their intent from the very beginning. They want to 'normalize' this deviant behaviour, while eroding the conservative/Christian values upon which this nation was built. Remove the Bible as the standard of conduct and moral values, and replace it with a leftist 'inclusive' attitude.

Older people who don't enthusiastically embrace these new social norms (like many of us here) are discounted as 'bigots,' while evoking themes from the Civil Rights Movement. "We shall overcome" and "we just want the same rights and privileges as you" blah blah blah.

It was inevitable, IMO, that pedophilia would be put on the table once the 'gay agenda' became mainstream. Years ago (10-15?) there I read an article somewhere that indicated that pedophilia is not only 'normal,' but consensual. The article was sick - it spoke of children actually seducing the adult perverts.

And, who are we to tell them we are wrong? If we remove the Bible and conservative values, it really is anything goes. Who are we to say it is 'wrong' for adults to have sex with children? On what basis do we make this determination? If I object to pedos, then soon (and make no mistake, this day is coming) I will be labeled a 'bigot' and the full weight of societal pressure will be brought to bear to shut me up and criminalize my opposition.

Carman wrote a song in the 1990s, "God in America Again." Part of it goes:

Abe Lincoln said, "The philosophy of the schoolroom in one generation
Will be the philosophy of the government of the next"
So when you eliminate the Word of God from the classroom and politics
You eliminate the nation that Word protects

Now, I know that many don't share my beliefs. Regardless, Lincoln knew what he was talking about. The schoolroom has been used for decades to indoctrinate children into rejecting the conservative values of the past and replacing them with something far different.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Moynihan was right. We're constantly defining deviancy down.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
The gay mafia has pushed the "born that way", if you're gay it's natural, etc., etc. position quite vociferously for years. Gotta be biological - no way it's a lifestyle choice, huh?

Well, if the city-of-poop-maps light-loafered men's choir implies that they can "convert" children it defies official gay propaganda and undermines their position. So, alphabet people - which is it? If one is born that way how is conversion from heterosexual even possible?

And why the obsession with children? Your Freudian slip is showing...

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Slouching Toward Gomorrah.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Slouching Toward Gomorrah.

We’re already there.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Touch MY child in peril of your life.

Posts: 11327 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
They put it back up for some reason, perhaps they are that detached from reality. I think everyone should report it for child abuse, and comment about it promoting child grooming.

https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

Posts: 9966 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The YT comments are destroying them...

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
Interesting… normally there is a tally of likes and dislikes, but not in this case. Gee, I wonder why.

Posts: 6367 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Once you open one door........

Posts: 5303 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post