SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    San Francisco Gay Men’s choir releases video about coming for your children
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Francisco Gay Men’s choir releases video about coming for your children Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Good is becoming bad and evil is becoming good. It was just a matter of time. Very sad and disturbing.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
I can only handle a few seconds of that guy singing, creepy AF. I wonder if they did this just so they could trend on social media and to troll conservatives.

This is my observation as well. They are trolling pure and simple. And, from some of the responses some are falling for it hook, line, and sinker. This OP story talks about kids being educated with their history and agenda. I didn't get what some are suggesting here that they are coming for our children in a sexual manner. Gentlemen. A very large portion of the gay community doesn't agree with this. They are much like us in the fact they just want to live their lives and be left alone.

Posts: 7527 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
They have succeeded in their goal as FOX has complied by giving this oxygen! If it is ignored, they fail!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trebor44:
They have succeeded in their goal as FOX has complied by giving this oxygen! If it is ignored, they fail!

I totally disagree. In these times I think these fringe groups throw something out there and if there isn't much negative feedback they try and go a little farther and keep pushing the boundaries. I think this should be brought up and slammed by both sides of the isle.

I'm a little surprised the gay community isn't lambasting these loons. There's already a false perception that gay men = pedo's. Why would you embrace that stereotype.

It's definitely not something that is remotely funny or something to be joked about that's for sure.

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
They are trolling pure and simple.

They are doing much more than trolling. They are speaking from the bottom of their wicked, reprobate hearts. Make no mistake.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:

They are doing much more than trolling. They are speaking from the bottom of their wicked, reprobate hearts. Make no mistake.

They are trolling AND they are speaking from the bottom of their wicked, reprobate hearts. They have another vid where they watch amateur wrestling in order to make the point that athletics is gay.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:

Holy crap on a cracker dude are you for real? stoning 2 by Kent Matthew, on Flickr

Posts: 7527 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Goose5 will enjoy this:

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I hate to bust many of y'alls 'hateful' bubbles but most pedophiles are 'heterosexual' not gay.

I learned in a Sheep Dog seminar about 'soft targets' such as guys (straight often married men) joining a church just to volunteer to teach Sunday school and be alone with the kids....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^My 'Hateful Bubble' is still intact! Roll Eyes

I will hate ALL Deviants the prey on children....And I will NOT be deterred in that sentiment! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I hate to bust many of y'alls 'hateful' bubbles but most pedophiles are 'heterosexual' not gay.

I learned in a Sheep Dog seminar about 'soft targets' such as guys (straight often married men) joining a church just to volunteer to teach Sunday school and be alone with the kids....

Anyone who targets children in their innocence and vulnerability can expect the same resistance from me. Gay, straight, communist, racist, murderers, bullies, drug dealers, abusers, you name it. It's homosexuals in this case, who are threatening to pervert the innocence and morals of our children in spite of our morals. So we resist and issue retaliatory threats. It's not hate any more than defending a loved one from any active threat is hate. In that light, your pious sanctimony will mean nothing but let us understand you are no help.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
More of the same. NSFW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzWOt8fWFRk

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post