SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    best place to buy carboard IPSC targets by the bunch?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

best place to buy carboard IPSC targets by the bunch? Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
I thought this belonged in training section, then i thought the classifieds, then i was like IDK where it goes LOL, so i posted here, mods move if necessary ..

looking to buy 20-30 carboard comp grade targets, any suggestions?

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
Most retailers sell them by the 100 pack. I would ask your local USPSA club. They migh sell you some, or maybe you can snarf up some used ones, like no shoots which will be fairly clean.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
LOL, im 45 minutes from the nearest wal mart and have no neighbors for miles, i was figuring midway or natchez ???

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
We use Target Barn. Dave is a shooter and a good dude. He pays attention to his customers, and if something in the order looks out of whack, he'll contact you and let you know.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like letargets (at least that used to be their name). https://shop.actiontarget.com/

Beware...they have everything! It's easy to get lost and end up with all kinds of crazy stuff.

My favorites are the plastic 3D "Tactical Ted" torsos and the photo-realistic paper targets with faint anatomy outlines.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
super thanks guys, always like to throw my business to recommended folks

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Check Amazon, they have tons of choices.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Action Targets.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Target barn. They are similar to our friends at Top Gun Supply with regards to shipping speed and general awesomeness- plus they support the sport.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
I've used Target Barn, LE Targets, and Shooters Connection. All are about the same quality in targets, for me the preference is in shipping cost. Which typically means selecting the one that has to cross the least amount of ground shipping zones.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by golddot:
LOL, im 45 minutes from the nearest wal mart and have no neighbors for miles, i was figuring midway or natchez ???

I always had to drive into the middle of no where to shoot matches, so they are probably right down the street from you. Big Grin

-------

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"

Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, Shooters Connection- good people there too!

I've been away from matches too long. Luckily my boy is jussssst about ready to learn Smile

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post