A nail file 7/16” socket 10MM Socket. BIC lighter Lens cleaning cloth which stores in its own pouch.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
I'd suggest the 10mm socket, or maybe a set of them, 3 or 4 regular, impact, deep, and deep impact, both 6-point and 12-point sets. My email is in my profile if you want my mailing address for delivery purposes. Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you too!
Posts: 8142 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009
A group of neighbors have a dinner and White elephant gift exchange Xmas party every year. Last year I found a bud light pool inflatable float ring and a bud light pool towel to take for my donation (every house on my street has a pool) This was only a few months after the bud light fiasco so it was very humorous but will be useful when people forget about it.