SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tarantula carrying opossum, warning large spider in video
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarantula carrying opossum, warning large spider in video Login/Join 
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Just sent this to my daughter who is going on her first backpacking trip this weekend as part of a college outdoor leadership program. Her mother tearing into the kitchen just now yelling “What the hell is that?”, tells me I am in trouble. So far I am enjoying retirement.

Posts: 5699 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Cool. Spiders will kill and eat anything they are large enough to overpower. It always catches people a little off guard to see them preying on mammals.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, that's a rat. I'm an outdoorsman, etc. and have hunted possums. Their tail is not like that. Big rat where ever that is.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

seeing this movie as a 7 year old, gave me arachnophobia, frankly I'm afraid to watch it again.

Posts: 8151 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post