SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Comey's FBI lost all evidence of a meeting regarding Hillary's emails
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comey's FBI lost all evidence of a meeting regarding Hillary's emails Login/Join 
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Put me in the camp that wants to just shut the whole damn thing down.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5048 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
The FBI is still a corrupt organization to this day. They will try to suppress any investigation into their practices with every trick in their bag.

AMEN, & AMEN!!!!!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
just ask Hillary if they can borrow her copy....

Posts: 23526 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
I wait with bated breath for Jimbo's explanation of everything Thursday on CNN.

I doubt he will get any hard questions * but it should be a chance for him to walk away a hero in his own mind, and satisfy the left wingers that the collusion is alive and well.

* apparently only Anderson Cooper of CNN will moderate. I expect all questions to be "properly vetted" by CNN.

>>> https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/01...mes-comey/index.html

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Comey is a disgrace. If he had an ounce of honor he’d gut himself with a paring knife.

Posts: 26934 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dkjbama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

How many times have they left guns and laptops in vehicles to be stolen, a laptop in a restaurant, sidearms in the shitter after dropping their deuce - or in holsters while doing backflips? It may be nothing more than that.

Gibbs' Rule 29: There's no such thing as coincidence.

Posts: 775 | Location: NW Alabama | Registered: January 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
as stated in the OP link, and also here:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...on-lead_2912428.html

The lost notes memorialized a meeting that took place on Aug. 3, 2015, less than a month after the ICIG made a referral to the FBI that classified information may have been disclosed in an unauthorized manner to a foreign power because Clinton conducted State Department business through an email hosted on an insufficiently secured server in her basement.

The ICIG-FBI meetings hold special significance because it was allegedly several of these meetings where the ICIG officials passed a lead to the FBI about anomalies in the metadata of the emails indicating that a copy of nearly every email was sent to an agent of a foreign power.

Several lawmakers, as well as the Justice Department’s Inspector General, publicly confirmed that then-ICIG Charles McCullough told them about the metadata anomalies and that the lead was communicated to the FBI.

The ICIG was examining the Clinton emails after it was asked by the State Department to check for classified information before the emails could be released pursuant to FOIA requests.

“When [the ICIG] did a very deep dive, they found in the actual metadata—the data which is at the header and footer of all the emails—that a copy, a ‘courtesy copy,’ was being sent to a third party and that third party was a known Chinese public company that was involved in collecting intelligence for China,” the former intelligence officer said.

He said he couldn’t disclose the name of the company.

It’s not clear how many times the FBI and the ICIG met about the Clinton probe in general. It’s also unclear whether the Aug. 3, 2015, meeting pertained to the anomalies . It may now be difficult to verify as long as the meeting notes are missing.

Posts: 19599 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
All those emails to the Soros folks would be an interesting read. I'd love to hear from the horses mouth what they intend on doing to our country.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Comey on CNN...…………..Yeah, that will honest and accurate.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
I wait with bated breath for Jimbo's explanation of everything Thursday on CNN.

I doubt he will get any hard questions * but it should be a chance for him to walk away a hero in his own mind, and satisfy the left wingers that the collusion is alive and well.

* apparently only Anderson Cooper of CNN will moderate. I expect all questions to be "properly vetted" by CNN.

>>> https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/01...mes-comey/index.html

^^^^^quote: "I expect all questions to be "properly vetted" by CNN."

Properly vetted to the max.
I never dreamed it would be that transparent.
Not an independent or conservative voice anywhere in the questioning. Very well rehearsed.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post