SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGGUY (the1st)'s Karma --
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGGUY (the1st)'s Karma -- Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
Remember this mystery karma that I won? https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1350085914/p/1

Ijust got home and it was here! Excellent karma. THANKS SIGGUY(the1st)!!!

[IMG:left] [/IMG]
(You will have to click on the picture to make it bigger.)

The AR-15 items and the pin are very nice. As for the book, I lived for two years in Korea and my grandfather was a Warrant Officer with the 204 Field Artillery Batallion in Korea during the war. I inherited everything of his related to his service including B&W and color 8mm movies he took while in Korea including his unit in action. This book will definitely be something that is next on my reading list. Thanks again!

Posts: 12473 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
What a cool karma. I too was a recipient of His karmas and still appreciative.

Posts: 6018 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
BB61, I am happy you are pleased! Especially the book that you have a particular interest due to your Grandfathers Korean Service. Enjoy all in good health! ( hope you are feeling better!) sigguy (the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5302 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
What a cool karma. I too was a recipient of His karmas and still appreciative.
thanks 10x!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5302 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yep, I just got a Karma (of sorts) Wink from Sigguy.
Congrats and thank you John.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19227 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
ORC, I hope it works for you! ;-)