SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could use some good thoughts and Prayers Update Page two Update page three. Update Page Three Update page four. At Home Update Page Five.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could use some good thoughts and Prayers Update Page two Update page three. Update Page Three Update page four. At Home Update Page Five. Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Praying for you. Hang in there, God is good.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Stay strong, prayers and good thoughts sent.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Keep fighting, Roy. Prayers sent for Divine intervention.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Hang in there...in my daily prayers

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Late to this party, but prayers sent.

Posts: 987 | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Roy I'm on that long list of people praying for you. Keep us updated when you can.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just up the road - let me know if you need anything.

Posts: 2772 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know how I missed this, but I did.

Prayers for complete healing sent from TampaBay.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
You have a lot of friends praying for you on this forum. Stay strong and my prayers are with you.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Update: Well I had a mild heart attack. Was also in A Fib. They found a major artery blocked in the heart. Doctor got the blockage to open up and installed a stent. A Fib stop with IV Meds. My breathing has been improving daily. All treating Doctors have released me. Took off of O2 today. Hospital Doctor wants me to spend the night and observe me. I wonder if the cold sweat and heavy pressure on the chest was the heart attack. God has helped me again to see another day with family and friends. Thanks for all the Prayers.
Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder if the cold sweat and heavy pressure on the chest was the heart attack.

Textbook symptoms of heart attack. Not always the case, but they are textbook.

Thanks the docs and nurses who took good care of you.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Great news!!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Excellent news!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Good for you ontmark!!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
God has helped me again to see another day with family and friends.

Thank God for everyone you get.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you're making progress. Home in your own bed now?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Home now on the mend.

I was in line up approach in the hallway. The Hospital has several Cath Labs. The gentleman before me was going to be accessed thru the shoulder area for procedure with another Doctor.

Overheard two nurses talking about the Doctor that was going to be the one who does my procedure. I asked kindly what he was like, for I am his patient.

The Nurse said she will be in the procedure assisting.Nurse was raised on a Dairy Farm and is a 25 year Ovarian Cancer Survivor. This was shared when I told her I was almost a 10 year Lung Cancer Survivor.

She said he is highly respected in his field. She said he can be a little stubborn at times. She has been with him when he tossed empty hypodermic needles across the room onto the table. He wants to get in and get it done. I said something like a military Doctor. She said yes.

Boy!! The Cath Lab Room was large. Never seen a surgery procedure room so large. Doctor went in right leg groin area to access artery in the heart to open it up and place the stent.

Nurse asked what music I wanted to listen to during procedure. I asked for Old Country, something like Johnny Cash. Doctor, after starting the procedure, asked who chose the music? Nurse said patient did. Doctor said he thought she did. He said this is OK.

Thanks for all the prayers and for God's Work and Healing.

Roy and Family

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post