SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Orange MAGPUL iPhone 7/8 PLUS case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Orange MAGPUL iPhone 7/8 PLUS case Login/Join 
Picture of chino101
posted
WINNER: BennerP220

Purchased this case to protect a iPhone, but have since returned the phone.

Case is has only been used for 8 days, so its like new.

An NO, I didn't use it in the restroom, LOL.

Winner will be chosen on 3/4/2018, and must fulfill the following:

- Been a member for one year or more with more than 50 posts
- Has an iPhone 7/8 Plus in the house hold
- And located in USA.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chino101,

Posts: 510 | Location: Maryland | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Dont include me, just laughing at the comment...
quote:

An NO, I didn't use it in the restroom, LOL.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2676 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat. I have a 7 plus. Thank you

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6493 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me in, too...even it has been in the toilet...

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I just got an 8, for work. Please include me.

Thanks.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
The comment made me laugh as well Big Grin
Please include me - I have an 8+

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1125 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3696 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Was just about to get one on amazon for the wife.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I’m in too please. 7 plus here

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I have a 7 plus.

Posts: 3448 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for a shot with a 7 plus. Thanks

Posts: 2491 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Nice random Karma! 7+ here

Posts: 1993 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Wife just complained about my cell case! I would like to be included! Thank you.

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
My son could you it for his iPhone 7. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chino101
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the winner: BennerP220.

Thanks to everyone for participating.

Posts: 510 | Location: Maryland | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thank you !!! Email inbound

Posts: 3448 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Chino, I just got home from training and received the case. It is perfect! Thank you again!!