SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    June G Shock School's Almost Done Karma!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June G Shock School's Almost Done Karma!!!! Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you.
Mine are out on their own but I salute those having to deal with the current situation.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6331 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too!

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool, thanks again

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Yes, thanks.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8356 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks!!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
YES I'll take a shot at it; helping with the home schooling of the great grand babies

thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me! Our youngest (of six) just graduated high school, and our fourth graduated from college! ( But sad that they both missed out on traditional graduation ceremonies).

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
please include me, thanks!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5647 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Not homeschooling, and babysitting our World’s Cutest 2-year old granddaughter was interrupted by Wuhan Virus fears on the part of our extremely careful daughter.
Please enter me in the karma!

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Very cool offering! Please include me!

Posts: 5075 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch, thank you and please count me in.

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Also, thank you for my other g shock that I ordered from you.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7958 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Generous and a Gentleman, I would love to be included!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
That's nice!
Please count me in.
Thanks

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name in your thoughtful karma.
You are very generous to the forum members.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Love the look of that one.

Posts: 1968 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Cool watch. Please count me in. Thanks Dave!

Posts: 1219 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, Please count me in

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks.

Posts: 418 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post