SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    June G Shock School's Almost Done Karma!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June G Shock School's Almost Done Karma!!!! Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Ex-wife and I homeschooled our twins to an A average, very proud of them!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12343 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please put me in.
No kids at home, but online teaching the kids from our school.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4016 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's definitely cool, please count me in and thanks.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please count me in. Been "homeschooling" a 17yo AP student who is smarter than me in all things math.

Thank you.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Very cool Dave.

My daughter is home schooling her 2 boys (7 & 12) at home in NM.

Thanks.

Posts: 4039 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for a chance. No kids home schooled but watched the grand kids a bunch...

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thanks as always Dave!

We homeschool our kiddo already pre-'rona, does that count? Smile

Posts: 11363 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
That's a great looking G-Shock. Very generous of you Dave (please don't add me as I won your prior Karma).

Michael

Posts: 1104 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we suffered through a few months of homeschooling, we even homeschooled one right into graduation. Count me in please.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3544 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave, I would love a shot at that beauty. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
That is a cool looking watch, please include me too.

Thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks, Dave. You Are the best.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
So cool. Please enter me twice for home schooling my three. Thank you.

I have to ask, it says "SNZ ALM SIG". I get snooze and alarm, but what is the SIG function and does it come in 10mm?

Posts: 10994 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4350 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Dave, very generous. I think it would look amazing next to my MTG. Please enter me in this awesome karma.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Add me for 2 entries please!!!!
Homeschooling was some work!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25435 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really should stop being surprised by your generosity, but I am not.

Please leave me off the Karma, but Kudos to you.

--k

Posts: 178 | Registered: January 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please count me in.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
In, once. Big Grin
Thank you, Dave.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12134 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Home schooled my 7 year old while also working form home. BRUTAL!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8856 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post