SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI unovers AntiFa plot for armed rebellion w/ Mexican Cartel
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI unovers AntiFa plot for armed rebellion w/ Mexican Cartel Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
Cartels will never pair up with ANTIFA. They don't target existing LEO in the US and they don't target them in Mexico.

There are reasons why they don't which are not meant for public discussion but suffice it to say that a cartel pairing up with anyone to conduct their business in the manner suggested by this story is absurd.

Uhhh...you just discussed it in public.
I can't believe you're not going to name names of all the DEA/ICE/local LEO that are on cartel payrolls...too juicy lol

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
We can joke about the Cobra Commander name, we can joke about the guy named Duke, we can question whether there is really a Mexican Cartel connection. Who knows what "a Mexican-based cartel associate" really means.

However, the article was clear that Anti-Fa had planned to secure weapons and receive militia type training, Duke wants to abolish ICE, both are documented criminals, they incited previous violence at the border, and they planned armed attacks on Boarder Patrol and ICE agents. That seems serious enough to me.

This is the one they caught. I wouldn't be foolish enough to think, given the lunacy of the idiots involved in this group and the videos we've all seen of them shooting guns and being violent, that this is isolated.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Antifa seems determined to up the ante. Roll Eyes

Antifa, Proud Boys supporters clash outside Portland, Ore., bar after ‘peaceful’ May Day protests

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ant...ortland-bar-protests

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Antifa are a terrorist organization. It could not be more clear that throughout their entire existence their MO identifies them as such. I see them ramping up before the next presidential election cycle.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Aren't a large portion of their membership Academics ie professors teachers etc.?
All Trying to be Abbey Hoffman types.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
CNN's Chris Cuomo is a big ANTIFA apologist. I'm sure he supports this.

Chris Cuomo- CC, Cobra Commander- CC.

Coincidence? I think not.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Investigation is still ongoing. No one has been arrested. Why the f*** do we have a leak of this info? Insider giving these terrorists a heads up?

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
He made a statement today to the press:

"You win the day today, FBI, but Cobra will be back! You haven't seen the last of Cobra Commander! COOOOBRAAAA!"

The FBI office stated "Today we know just how far Antifa is willing to go, and knowing is half the battle."

Well played..... Wink

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oldrider
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the antifa fucksticks are aware President Trump has no qualms about sending U.S. Military to the border? We have some down there now, but remember a fair amount of the military have actual combat experience in the mid east. U.S. combat troops aren't a push-over.

Posts: 360 | Location: Outinthesticks | Registered: October 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

They've done a bang-up job against inanimate objects and defenseless people. Let's see them come up against someone armed and determined.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post