SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI unovers AntiFa plot for armed rebellion w/ Mexican Cartel
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI unovers AntiFa plot for armed rebellion w/ Mexican Cartel Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
This bag of nitwits was sure to be caught, holy crap. It shows exactly how far they are willing to go and that they truly are a terrorist organization.

https://www.oann.com/fbi-inves...with-mexican-cartel/

The FBI is unraveling an alleged plot, where Antifa members planned to provoke an armed rebellion at the U.S. border. That’s according to an unclassified report obtained by the San Diego Union Tribune.

The paper trail appears to point to a plot hatched between Antifa activist Evan Duke III and a Mexican-based cartel associate known as “Cobra Commander.”

The scheme involves left-wing activists buying guns and receiving militia training from cartel members in order to attack U.S. Border Patrol agents, and to disrupt their operations.

Duke is the founder of the “Asylum Seekers: Caravan Support Network.” The group advocates the use of violence to abolish ICE and borders. It may comes as no surprise that Duke has several convictions in the state of Washington for crimes, including harassment.

According to local media reports, Duke’s alleged co-conspirator “Cobra Commander,” who’s real name is Ivan Riebeling, also has an extensive criminal history. His wrap sheet includes several arrests in Mexico and the U.S. for assaulting police officers and construction workers. He allegedly makes videos on YouTube, where he boasts about stealing tools used to build a wall at the border.

While the men say they have never met, both were flagged by U.S. Customs and Border Protection for their involvement at the Tijuana border when violence broke out between November of 2018 and January of this year. Hundreds of migrants rushed the border, some throwing rocks, forcing Border Patrol agents to respond with tear gas.

Duke and Riebeling are denying the allegations made in the FBI’s report. Instead, they are describing the plot as “absurd” and “illogical.”

Despite their objections, the FBI has sent its report — labeled as priority — to several agencies for further investigation. This includes the Department of Homeland Security, ICE, and the CIA.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Would it be too much to hope that George Soros money is tied into this?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Would it be too much to hope that George Soros money is tied into this?

You'd never prove it.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appears like AntiFa wants to kick it up a notch or two. I don't think this is really what they want to do, but good luck ass hats.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
associate known as “Cobra Commander"

<slow claps>

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
quote:

<slow claps>

Our sources approached Destro for comment on allegations that he was the purported arms supplier for Cobra Commander's efforts. We have not received a response from Destro or his attorney.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
He made a statement today to the press:

"You win the day today, FBI, but Cobra will be back! You haven't seen the last of Cobra Commander! COOOOBRAAAA!"

The FBI office stated "Today we know just how far Antifa is willing to go, and knowing is half the battle."

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I guess when picking his nom de guerre he didn't do much research. Cobra Commander never wins.

It seems Cobra Commander found himself Roadblocked by Duke after rolling Snake Eyes with their plan. Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stupid. Dangerously stupid, but still stupid.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Duke and Riebeling are denying the allegations made in the FBI’s report. Instead, they are describing the plot as “absurd” and “illogical.”

The fact that anyone in Antifa is calling anything absurd or illogical makes me laugh. Out loud.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Has anyone opened the betting book of this encounter yet? I have some money I'd like to put on the Mexican cartels.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
a Mexican-based cartel associate known as “Cobra Commander.”

I am very skeptical that any self-respecting Mexican cartel member would name himself after a cartoon character. More likely he sits in his mother's basement saying "This, I command!" and shit. (Yes, I watched the cartoon.)

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Time to officially declare Antifa a domestic terrorist group.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Strange bedfellows. Is it asking too much to hope for a bunch of feckwits in Guy Fawkes masks found hanging from a Mexican bridge?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Let them turn up the heat. Let them start that civil war. They have no idea the fury and horror that awaits them when they poke the bear one too many times. I'm certain most of them will wet their panties and run away when the head of the puke next to them becomes a pink mist from one of those moved to oppose them so.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they really were the Cartels, then the FBI saved these idiots lives. I could very easily see the Cartels using these losers to make straw gun purchases, smuggling them into Mexico, then shooting and burying them in the desert.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Cartels will never pair up with ANTIFA. They don't target existing LEO in the US and they don't target them in Mexico.

There are reasons why they don't which are not meant for public discussion but suffice it to say that a cartel pairing up with anyone to conduct their business in the manner suggested by this story is absurd.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
quote:

<slow claps>

This is all I saw. Anyone who grew up in the '80s and read this will just stop right here and remember those action figures.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
CNN's Chris Cuomo is a big ANTIFA apologist. I'm sure he supports this.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post