SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heroin took my friend.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroin took my friend. Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your loss, and it sounds like it was worth it to go say bye.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
My condolences Chongo, have to wonder why the VA he was working had him wait was a month, he was willing to get help you get him in that day no delays. My son has lost two of his good friends from High School from heroin OD. Just plain horrible.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your, and their, loss. Addiction is a terrible, consuming thing.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you on the loss of your friend. Hopefully both he and his family will find peace in some fashion.

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 569 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss, chongo.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this, for you, and especially for your friend's mother.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. It's tough to lose a brother. If you don't mind, why did the VA put off the treatment drug?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. His poor mother. Take care of her.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read of your loss, my condolences to his family and you.

Drugs are truly a nightmare.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
You have mu condolences,that crap takes so many lives.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Sad story, sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sorry, man

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your friend. My condolences to you.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I may not seem very sensitive to these things, if that is the right term, but I have to wonder how it is that people start down this road to begin with.

It is certainly well marked as a one way street, leading only to disaster with brief stops at misery and despair.

It is inconceivable to me that a person, even a young person, could be unaware of the certainty of what happens as they start to take the first hit.

What is it that leads these people to throw their lives away like this?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Very sorry as well C. May he now RIP. And Thank you for your service Soldier.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19187 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
You are a good friend.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
May he rest in peace.
Prayers for some understanding and comfort.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the loss of your friend. Keep the faith Chongo.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scottbadger
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Life is really hard and anyone who says differently is just in the middle of an easy patch. I hope your friend rests in peace.

Posts: 634 | Location: Redding, CA | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post