SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Agent On VP's Protection Detail Gets Into Fist Fight With Other Agents
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Agent On VP's Protection Detail Gets Into Fist Fight With Other Agents Login/Join 
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1576 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Another bitch with a man's job, who shouldn't have a man's job, PRIMARILY because of her abundance of daddy issues.

How disappointing and boring.

Posts: 5153 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She clearly had psychiatric problems. They used to do extensive psychological evaluations of secret service personnel. Have they abandoned this?

Posts: 17258 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

From what I read, she should have been disqualified due to her discrimination lawsuit against the Dallas PD. The Secret Service used to be an agency that hires people with pristine records.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16722 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Update from NY Post

Hoo Boy:

Kamala Harris’ Secret Service agent had ‘screws loose’ years before on-base fight: ex-colleague

quote:

"...The Secret Service officer assigned to Vice President Kamala Harris’ security detail who got into a brawl with her colleagues last week is described by a former co-worker from the Dallas Police Department as mentally unwell and having “screws loose,” The Post has learned.

Michelle Herczeg was temporarily removed from her duties last Wednesday after she assaulted a superior officer at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, where she was waiting for Harris’ departure.

The Dallas PD colleague exclusively told The Post they’re gobsmacked that Herczeg was picked for the vice president’s detail as in their experience, she was not the type of person suited to law enforcement.

“I wouldn’t have allowed this person to supervise my dog, much less the vice president … Somebody dropped the ball on this one,” the former colleague said..."

Posts: 33853 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
^^^^^^^^^^

From what I read, she should have been disqualified due to her discrimination lawsuit against the Dallas PD. The Secret Service used to be an agency that hires people with pristine records.

All of the ones I worked with were top notch.
West Point Grad, former Navy SEAL, former Army Ranger Instructor, A few former Law Enforcement with impressive records, there's more than a few with military and police combined backgrounds.

The more I'm hearing, she was a DEI hire all the way.
Well, unfortunately "You get what you deserve".
It's sad, because the USSS has a hard enough time with retention in ranks.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8361 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
The more I'm hearing, she was a DEI hire all the way.

Who, the agent or the VP? Smile

P229

Posts: 3843 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Perhaps entirely unrelated, but an observation I’ll offer: the women I saw doing traditionally men’s jobs in the military often had weird rage issues. I think they were pounding supplements to augment workouts and it did something to their body chemistry. All of us worked out frequently, but the women who attempted to build mass and lift heavy got very weird.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

she was a DEI hire
Who, the agent or the VP? Smile
Yes.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30713 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Another bitch with a man's job, who shouldn't have a man's job, PRIMARILY because of her abundance of daddy issues.

How disappointing and boring.

Which bitch? Big Grin

Posts: 3158 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post