SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is what passes for an educator these days
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is what passes for an educator these days Login/Join 
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
These are not educators, they are indoctrinators.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know that rap music causes violence. Every time I hear it I want to do a drive-by shooting.

Posts: 1364 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
good luck to the kids that were supposed to re-write this song...

I have no clue what half of that stuff means...

Dipped it in a fountain ?
Why is he drowning?
shotta ?
thought actavis was a company not a drug...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Music" by imbeciles, for imbeciles.

Posts: 27181 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
...it appears that most "educators" these days are more qualified to work the register at a CVS...

Having been to a fair number of CVSs that's a harsh and appropriate comment.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5425 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
"teacher" gets schooled.

I love it!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3127 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
A product of generations of poor parenting. Values are lacking because there is no one in the home teaching them. Then they grow up and get a job and this is what you get. Too many times I have dealt with miscreants produced by a subculture where education and civility are very low on the priority list. It is so sad to see whole blocks of young people spiral toward self defeat because of a lack of proper upbringing.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4373 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
"Removing her from the classroom" simply means she will spend the rest of the year at full pay doing a library aide job or in some out of the way office and will be back at another school next year.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1903 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Bonnecia pulled a boner of a move, eh?

"Bonnecia?" Roll Eyes

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10860 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I had to look up some of the terms in the song. It's worse when you learn what they mean....

NRA Life

Posts: 1581 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeSig
posted Hide Post
I really appreciate Para for posting this...folks our kids are truly at stake....

When we home-schooled, people always would ask the same question: But what about socialization?

We always responded with "in the culture your kids are getting from teachers and peers"? Socialization of the public schools is not always wholesome or positive

Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria, Sola Scriptura

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: October 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The lyrics are from a song called “Drowning” from rapper A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie featuring Kodak Black.

That's the culture of todays Music, funny thing is the whites want all in on it.

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Lyrics
"Drowning (Water)"
(feat. Kodak Black)

[A Boogie With Da Hoodie:]
I'm drownin'
I'm drownin'
I'm drownin'
I'm drownin'

Wrist so icy, wonder why she like me, bitch I'm drownin'
In water, I just bought a Cuban, dipped it in a fountain
Every where that I go it's a light show, I'm surrounded
Bust down, bust down, bust down, bust down, bust down, bitch I'm drownin'
I just bought a Cuban ring and dipped it in a fountain
Chain so heavy I feel like I'm holdin' up a mountain

I'm with all my niggas, I don't go nowhere without 'em
If they don't let us in they might throw shots at the bouncer
Actavis medicine, got it straight from out the doctor's
I'm with RJ but I call him Wayne 'cause he's a shotta
Pick up the ladder, put it in the gun, make the 9 stretch
Niggas with attitude, but we come straight out of Highbridge
I'm gon' make her panties wet when she see the way I flex
I'm gon' win a Grammy, move my family out the projects
We went from chillin' in the projects to makin' projects
We was tryna get to the top, and they tried to stop us
I talk for myself, bitch I don't need no fucking'voucher
She looked at my wrist and she looked at a hundred thousand

[Kodak Black:]
Just bought a brand new chain from Avianne
Nigga with attitude but I ain't from Compton
Lil Kodak bitch I'm Polo'd down like Carlton
Sniper Gang I put a nigga on a carton
I'm the shit I'm fartin', I don't know how to potty
Pull up in a 'Rari, I'm in the Yo like Gotti
A Boogie, I'm goin Scottie, nigga drop my deposit
I ain't Jamaican, bitch I'm Haitian, but I got them shottas
Harley Davidson every day, I'm ridin' with the chopper
They hatin', I know they don't wanna see a nigga prosper
I ain't doing trims, I'm in the cut like I'm a barber
She call me daddy, but I ain't her motherfucking father

[A Boogie With Da Hoodie:]

What happened to Motown where the talent actually could sing? You could understand the words... I don't have a clue what this POS is trying to even say.

Posts: 8728 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I accept full responsibility for my actions."

It is a meaningless phrase repeated by those who do not feel true remorse for their actions. I am unsure of its origins, but I find it very irritating.

Our language has become more robotic over the years, and phrases such as this mean nothing. Similar to the nice card that the Life Insurance Company sends you after the death of a policyholder. We are sorry for your loss. On the opposing page there is a suggestion that you invest the funds in one of their products.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
I accept full responsibility for my actions."

It is a meaningless phrase repeated by those who do not feel true remorse for their actions. I am unsure of its origins, but I find it very irritating.

Our language has become more robotic over the years, and phrases such as this mean nothing. Similar to the nice card that the Life Insurance Company sends you after the death of a policyholder. We are sorry for your loss. On the opposing page there is a suggestion that you invest the funds in one of their products.

Yes, our society doesn't recognize the meaning of words anymore. My wife was talking with one of her co-workers about her upcoming marriage. The co-worker said, "Well, I think you have to get married a couple of times before you get it right."

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10860 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I wonder if anyone knows what those "lyrics" mean....

The first 3 screens were about using PCP, shooting security at the nightclub, carrying illegal concealed weapons and selling drugs.... then sex.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Suspend that idiot immediately.

Without pay, until the gears of justice grind and she gets fired.

As far as "I take full responsibility"....

No, you do not. Until you quit or are fired you do not. Responsibility includes consequences, you dumb shit.

no consequences = no responsibility. IF you are fired and lose your pension, THEN you have taken responsibility. Only then.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1784 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post