SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    By golly Joe Biden was right.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
By golly Joe Biden was right. Login/Join 
Banned
posted
I heard him and Kamala say that in this time of the Covid pandemic we need fresh new leadership. New ideas. And they've done just that. Apparently there is a new tool in the fight against this virus. It's called a "facemask". Early reports are that it is worn over the mouth and nostrils and fastened by the use of some sort of straps around the ears. I haven't yet seen any prototypes or drawings so I can't be real specific as to it's actual design. THIS is the type of fresh ,new thinking we need coming from Washington. Thanks to Joe and Kamela blazing new trails in the fight against Covid 19. With this kind of progressive democrat thinking they just may have my vote.

Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
You must be new here.

Have you missed the 98 page thread on Biden on the front page that Para had to lock because of idiotic comments?

Perhaps you should take a quick scan, and figure out why your topic is about to be nuked.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon, Mr reloader-1 Sir. Pardon me for thinking sort of outside the box, but it is my impression that the post above yours has been written with a certain degree of what the Brits call literal irony, or, if more clarification is needed, errant and blatant sarcasm.

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Good afternoon, Mr reloader-1 Sir. Pardon me for thinking sort of outside the box, but it is my impression that the post above yours has been written with a certain degree of what the Brits call literal irony, or, if more clarification is needed, errant and blatant sarcasm.

Big Grin Razz

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15233 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I just read the last five pages of the locked Biden thread. If you were to do as Para suggested in another thread, and at the very least, read his posts, you would see that he locked that thread because of the jokes and sarcasm.

I think Para’s reason for locking that thread, is to get people back on track of a serious discussion, and not having a thread full of sarcasm, jokes, and memes.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post