SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Reading/thinking the exact same word the guy on TV said
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reading/thinking the exact same word the guy on TV said Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted
Many times I am reading on the PC screen a passage and the TV, usually on Fox news, says the exact same word my eyes are on. Or maybe as I type a word, I hear it on TV. Just now I was thinking a phrase with "rather not". Just thinking. As my thought said "rather not", so did Cavuto.
Sometimes this happens 2-3 times per day.

I am amazed.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6320 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Another wrap of aluminum foil should take care of that.

Posts: 107664 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I do have an aluminum hardhat.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6320 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Happens to me too. Ill be reading and as I come across a word, my wife says it. Or ill be singing a song and it comes on the radio! Need more aluminium!

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
This happens to me several times a week.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16376 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys got any re-occurring lotto #'s in your heads? I'd like the powerball # also, please!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Plate of shrimp

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
BREAKING NEWS: This just in...

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
"Residents of <insert your location> are RATTLED by this NEW WEBSITE..."

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Logical progression of thought/predictive reasoning.

If you walk by and hear someone say: "There is a 50%..."

You will likely think "...chance of rain.", because that is logical, and you have "learned" there are, in order of percentage used, specific words and phrases that "go together or flow".

Some are cliche, others are well used phrases, and others are "logical/predictable".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! I knew your were going to say that, sigmonkey!

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ever since 9/11, I've seen a lot of 9:11, when I check the time. Sometimes, it happened 3 - 4 times a day. Eek

Q

Posts: 26436 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SMLgraybeard:
Wow! I knew your were going to say that, sigmonkey!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My natural Dr. said I have too much aluminum in my brain.
He advised me to quit using aluminum foil, toothpaste with alum and underarm deodorant with alum.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
You know, the shiny side has to be out for the aluminum to really work like it's supposed to.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Ever since 9/11, I've seen a lot of 9:11, when I check the time. Sometimes, it happened 3 - 4 times a day. Eek

Maybe your clock is broken

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post