SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember little Davey Hogg from down the block?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember little Davey Hogg from down the block? Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Trying desperately to not be forgotten.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You got it.

Hence, my sympathy thread for the little guy.

Once he gets his fireman hat, he'll feel better.

Posts: 107697 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Well... he's got two points about Pelosi:

1. She's really old.
2. She cannot be allowed to be Speaker of the House again.

But two out of a hundred points would have my high school government teacher and basketball coach Mr. Sweeney PTing you until your asshole was sucking buttermilk.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31471 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
When Johnny Carson ran across flash-in-the-pans on his show, he used to label them as "Erik Estradas" under his breath.

We can label this Hogg loser as "Cindy Sheehan":

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16722 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, who wouldn't want to be around that fucking ray of sunshine?

Damn Roll Eyes

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The NRA had a good laugh when he began showing up at public events with...wait for it... --Armed guards! Roll Eyes Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally from young Mr. Hogg:
Older Democrats just won’t move the f--- off the plate and let us take control.

and

quote:
Also from young Mr. Hogg:
“read a s--tload of books.”

[sarc] Ooh, by all means! Let's put someone who speaks like this into office. [/sarc]

Let's bring back ladies and gentlemen, and rid ourselves of foul-mouthed little whiny-butts.

God bless America.

Posts: 13517 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Little boy Hogg and I both survived that school shooting. We weren't there at the shooting!!!

Think I will get a hat made...

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Oh my lord, that article reads like something from the onion! I was going to copy a quote until I realized everything he said is hysterical. You owe it to yourselves to open and read it...here is a taste-

Hogg complained to the magazine, “Older Democrats just won’t move the f--- off the plate and let us take control. [House Minority Leader] Nancy Pelosi is old.”

And just think...when he turns thirty, he can participate in "Carousel"...but just think how much he can accomplish in those five years! (I'm sure little Davey wouldn't be a "runner" being so principled and all).

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Damn, I thought he was dying to get into Publix again . . . Maybe he needs a job or somethin

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
"But he says he plans to go to college in 2019 and “read a s--tload of books.”

I found his reading list.

The Communist Manifesto
The Marx-Engels Reader
Utopia by Thomas More
The Motorcycle Diaries: Notes on a Latin American Journey by Che Guevara
Marxism: Philosophy and Economics by Thomas Sowell
Mein Kampf
The Conquest of Bread
Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism by Vladimir Lenin

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go! David Go! We need more Hogg!

The original linked article is pretty nauseating, and leaves little wonder how young Hogg became a media darling.
Here's the original linked article
quote:
At 2:30 on February 14, David Hogg was not yet a spokesperson for radicalized young America or a renowned media savant or a resistance fighter or, to some, the encapsulation of everything terrifying about where the country is going, but a high-school senior crouched in a dark classroom while a gunman with an AR-15 ranged beyond the walls of his hiding place, slaughtering 17 people in six minutes. In the quiet aftermath, when the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School had stopped but before the SWAT team had given the all clear, the 17-year-old debate geek did what first came to mind: He detached himself from the situation by turning on his phone’s video recorder and, in a perfect simulation of the news correspondents he had watched in his bedroom for years, narrated the events that had just taken place. To an imaginary audience, Hogg explained that he, like many of his classmates in Parkland, Florida, had initially thought the massacre was a drill. “And then we heard more gunshots,” he said somberly, still in a crouch, his face in shadow, “and that was when we realized, This was not a drill.”

Like so many young men in so many foxholes before him, Hogg discovered in himself a powerful drive not to leave this Earth without making a mark. “We really only remember a few hundred people, if that many, out of the billions that have ever lived,” he told me at his house in a gated community in Parkland, ten days after the shooting. “Is that what I was destined to become?” Hogg was home alone that day, checking his phone and keeping company with Tater, the family terrier (allergic to grass but fond of tangerines and bananas), and he struck me as surprisingly composed. After the shooting, he had met up with his father but then driven himself home. That’s when he lost it, alone in the car, screaming “Fuck!” again and again at the top of his lungs and hammering his fists on the dashboard. By the time he got to his house, he was calm enough to send his video to the Sun-Sentinel, the newspaper where he worked as an intern. “I had the exclusive for about six hours,” he told me.

Hogg understood that he was living in a historical moment. Later that evening, he shouldered past his father, who was blocking the door, and biked back to school, where he offered his eyewitness account to the first television producer he saw. The segment with Laura Ingraham aired live at 10:05 on Fox. It is remarkable to watch — Hogg with his stoic poise, his David Byrne cheekbones and wide-set stare, his grave expression and small impatient nods of understanding, narrating the day’s atrocities. But it’s most memorable for its final moments, when he refuses to allow Ingraham to offer her condolences or to get off the air. “Can I say one more thing to the audience? I don’t want this just to be another mass shooting. I don’t want this to be something that people forget.”

Posts: 14682 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
powerful drive not to leave this Earth without making a mark...
on his underwear.

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the only useful Hogg is a Harley....

him...not so much

however he will always be an awesome example of the useful idiot

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53218 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Well....hopefully, long before he gets to run for congress, little Davey will eat a bowl of shit.

And die. I'm tired of that mouthy little fucktard. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
How did that self-righteous little prick make it through school without one of his classmates beating the crap out of him?

School sure has changed.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30714 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Ain’t that turd powdery and white yet?

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Good news - he's taking a "gap year" between HS and his budding college plans. Roll Eyes

Very committed to a pursuit.

Also, he's gonna want to get a new stock-expression, his ate-shit smirk won't play well.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12437 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, my. They grow up so fast.

Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
In a couple of years you'll read an article about him marrying his boyfriend and that will be the last he is ever heard of .

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post