SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Polish Pastor Chases Cops Out of Church: update - he did it again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Polish Pastor Chases Cops Out of Church: update - he did it again Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
You have to be a special piece of shit to be involved with this - at every level. But they are just doing what they were told, just doing their jobs - so it's ok because paycheck.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Yes, this is disgusting! Those thugs should rot in Hell. Dragging him across the pavement instead of allowing him to walk? Then picking him up? Punks, every damn one of them!
I approached a sherrif's deputy this morning at the local airport to tell him about someone I thought was in danger. Before I could get anything more than Hi out of my mouth he goes straight to a smart ass comment flexing his "authority" I guess. Just another ass wipe as far as Im concerned.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Those cops should be ashamed of themselves.

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Disgusting.

History really does repeat.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Disgusting.

History really does repeat.

.... and still no one is learning

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not surprising. The Canucks are even more screwed up than we are.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Yikes.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
In general the RCMP make the FBI look like scholars.

Some provincial police forces have been infested with the stupid bug but I expected a lot more from Alberta.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I hope they prosecute him for wuflu public endangerment. And of course will never be able to prove such with scientific data beyond reasonable doubt. And then he gets acquitted and sues them and wins millions. All while the populace turns tides and votes the nazis out of office.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12723 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
From the Calgary Herald article:

quote:
“We do not wish to disrupt anyone’s holidays or religious or spiritual events, ... CPS said.

Bullshit. That's exactly what they intended to do.

Then why were they even there? Especially with enough troops to deal with a street riot?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Do they actually think they are the good guys?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
May the tyrants and their foot soldiers rot in hell, when Judgement Day comes.
Patriots have a duty to accelerate the meeting date.

We lose everything if we do nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Justinian approves.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post