SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Polish Pastor Chases Cops Out of Church: update - he did it again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Polish Pastor Chases Cops Out of Church: update - he did it again Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
Well, the female health dept. or whatever worker was very reasonable, just wanted to explain to him what was going on, the cops, all 9 of them by a quick count, seemed to be very reasonable, just wanted to make sure the female was safe from the crazies in the church service. All of it seemed to be very reasonable, they showed up during the service probably because they knew that's when people would be there and could hear them out. Everybody was reasonable but the pastor who just doesn't seem to want to get in the boxcar.

Please, do tell us how you really feel about church people.

Q

Posts: 26392 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I read the whole post as sarcasm. Maybe I’m wrong.

Posts: 17133 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I read all of this as pure sarcasm as well.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:

Everybody was reasonable but the pastor who just doesn't seem to want to get in the boxcar.

This is why I believe they will not stop until they find SOME reason to put him away. They will crawl up his tax records with a microscope, dig into his personal life to uncover SOME kind of impropriety. . .

I respect the heck out of this guy for standing up to this tyranny. Tyrants, typically, cannot tolerate this.

100% right on.
A lesson to be learned here ~ a lot here have given up after the election was corruptly stolen here from Trump and all of America.
Many have given up and feel beaten but we cannot give up.
This was great to see.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are the police actually trying to do/accomplish on these visits?

It appears the warrant is bogus otherwise they would have entered the church?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Tyrants never stop. I knew she’d be back and with more force.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Dr. Boot's church was also raided. I'm not sure what to call it other than a raid.

Twitter Link

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Yeah. snark. I thought the boxcar would be the give away.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Pastor Pawlowski has been arrested

Link

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
Pastor Pawlowski has been arrested

Link

This is INSANE!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Too bad he wasnt able to defend himself against the regime.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4790 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Video here
Link

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The State was never going to let him get away with his disobedience. His insubordination. His defiance to his overlords!

Shameful. And now I've used that word in less than ten minutes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
May the tyrants and their foot soldiers rot in hell, when Judgement Day comes.

Q

Posts: 26392 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is the kind of totalitarianism I used only associate with commie regimes.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
This was in Soviet Canukistan, right? I trust nothing less, from the government of noted racist Justin Trudeau.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
This was in Soviet Canukistan, right? I trust nothing less, from the government of noted racist Justin Trudeau.

Yes, but that was under the command and jurisdiction of the Premier of Alberta, nominally “conservative”. As much as I hate Trudeau, this one abuse is not on him.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Maybe so, but then the nominally “conservative” premier of Alberta has the same heavy handed response to uppity citizens that I would expect from a lefty like trudeau. This behavior of the premier just illustrates the adage “power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely”. Whenever an elected government official in a supposedly free country views a citizen exercising their rights as an intolerable usurpation, things have gone to far.

Posts: 3149 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I expect to see much more of this and it will not be connected just to the current “pandemic.” Just as in the times of the Acts of the apostles, the church will be hated.

While I have some reservations about the language used by the pastor, I am grateful to God that this man counts it “...worthy to be dishonored on behalf of the name.”

Acts 5:41

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post