SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance and your generous karma!

That's a beautiful 229.

Posts: 1802 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazingly generous!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Now there's great karma which would fulfill my need for a P229. Please include me, thanks Q. Stay safe all!

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Thank you for your generosity.

Please add me to your Karma.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
She's a real fine specimen! Please include me in your generous offer.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 986 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous karma. My first duty weapon with my current agency was a P229, although without the rail. I would love to have another as a commemorative. As always, thanks for your generosity Q.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
My son-in-law has a P-229 and I enjoy shooting it same as my P-239 -- Very Much!
Please include me in your generous Karma

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in & thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
That is a most awesome distraction for us all. Does it come with disinfectant wipes or TP?

Razz

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
As always, very generous and Wow...I'd like a chance..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Q, Please include me in your very generous Karma. Thank you for all you do for the members here.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included for this. Thank you for your continued generosity!

Posts: 3661 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
That's a beauty.
Very cool of you to do this.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thank you, Q.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma.
Please count me in!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I normally do not enter your very generous karmas Q,

but count me in for this one!

Thank you sir!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice Q. Thanks for the shot. Pete

Posts: 7485 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Count me in Brother!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post