SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma! Please include me. Stay safe!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Another incredibly generous karma!

Thank you for the chance!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2039 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
You always amaze with your karma. Thank you and please include me.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Amazing generosity as always.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8853 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thanks!

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Amazing.
Yes, please include me.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5645 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are an awesome man! Count me in, please. Thank you!!!

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(K,Na)(Fe+++,Al,Mg)2
(Si,Al)4 O10(OH)2
Picture of Munch
posted Hide Post
Wow. most generous! Thank you.

Posts: 859 | Location: north central Ohio | Registered: December 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Another awesome gun karma! Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32512 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a chance at this!

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thank you for the shot!

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Sorry I goofed up.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Another beautiful gun. Please count me in and thanks.Sorry I goofed up and don't know how to delete a post.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just business as usual. Cool

Thanks for the Karma. In Please.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Please add me and maybe my luck will change. Thanks for all your karma's and generosity.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post