SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Here's the Swedish girl who should have addressed the UN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here's the Swedish girl who should have addressed the UN Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Charming young woman. I love how she apologizes for her English, when she's more articulate and more easily understood than about 20% of Americans.

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's the Swedish girl who should have addressed the UN

What an articulate and intelligent young Lady!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8399 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
She is spot on about globalists diverting attention away from Sweden's real biggest issue-forced acceptance of mass immigration of savages not suited for western countries. I'm glad to hear her say that the average Swede is sick and tired of lil' Greta and the bullshit narrative.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I wish our 2 granddaughters were as articulate and had the common sense of this young lady, but being a product of our leftist educational system they will have to learn it the hard way. Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Very well said.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8346 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very good, nailed it.

When a country takes-in more than they can handle, and the newly arrived have no interest in adopting to the standards of the new country, there's a problem. Not all cultures are compatible.

Posts: 14692 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
I would be proud to have this young lady as my daughter or granddaughter. Very well spoken and obviously well educated.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
God All Mighty that was refreshing. Not often any more do I hear people capable of thought and clarity of speech.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
She's smarter than all the globalist politicians in Sweden, well everywhere really.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It is obvious to me that the Left is populated with emotive, maniacal, tyrants. The Right is populated with analytical, thinking, freedom lovers. There is no reconciliation between the two. It takes too much to lead a Lefty logically to the truth. In fact, the process gets short circuited by emotional tantrums when the Lefty sees a logical trap forming. There can never be an peaceful coexistence because the Left cannot leave anyone alone. Kinda like Islam.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29733 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Articulate doesn't quite do her justice. Even though English is not her native language, she speaks it better than most US high school graduates.

Here, that kind of clear and unambiguous expression of truth would get her run out of town in no time flat.

Wish we had some like her here in the USA.

Posts: 1316 | Location: Gainesville, VA | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
That was quite refreshing. I really appreciated listening to someone who does not play at pulling the emotive strings to try and make their points. Instead, she lays it out clearly & logically. Well said!

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1125 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed that very much. thanks

Posts: 5310 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a crying shame. Centuries and centuries of building up a culture. For what?
Excerpts from the video:

This video is really about the fall of Sweden, and how it's so damn convenient that Greta Thunberg came from here, that she is the prophet of panic, all the while Swedish citizens have been told to sit down and shut up for so long.

"Sweden has never been safer", has been the slogan from the media and the establishment.

... our issues stem from mass immigration (rape is the #1 problem).

For the regular Swede, the climate cult is all a bunch of privileged out of touch elitists.

... the welfare system is bleeding. The taxpayers can't pay for people who don't give back.

The people who have worked all their lives get worse treatment than the criminals burning cars who keep getting paid by the system.

... it's way too clear that the altruism that we strive for by letting too many people in is having dire consequences.

I want the world to look into what happened to Sweden and not follow in our steps.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Epic closing statement.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Wow, very well put young lady!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Excellent! I don’t watch many such videos, but this one was well worth the time. Thank you.

One statement that resonated with me in particular was about how many people in Sweden literally could not have a normal life without their individual automobiles. Decades ago a woman who worked for the US State Department came back from her first assignment (in Europe) to the Washington, DC, area and pontificated about how no one really needed a car because everyone could use public transportation. Like so many elitists today, she had no conception of life in the vast areas where there was absolutely no such transportation available.
(That woman now lives in DC proper—and drives an SUV to all her post-retirement activities.)

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47415 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Outstanding.

Replace "Sweden" with "America" or any free country, and (almost) everything she said will apply.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43925 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Great video, thank you.

Posts: 3470 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Excellent video!

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post