SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kay Jewelers store manager no longer employed after keeping on-duty deputy from picking up ring
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kay Jewelers store manager no longer employed after keeping on-duty deputy from picking up ring Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
A jewelry store manager who does not welcome an armed sheriff's deputy with open arms, is very, very stupid. Well now, unemployed and stupid. Smile I once worked the night shift at a gas station that was the only thing open for a 100 miles after midnight. Any time a cop showed up I bought him a coffee and snack of their choosing.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
To use the vernacular of the day, I bet that [former] store manager is REALLY "woke" now. Whateverinthehell "woke" means... Roll Eyes

Just desserts...LOVE IT!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would wager the former store manager is a proud product of our public education system.

Just another mindless little liberal drone that follows the rules (or the crowd) without thought, reason or discretion.

Just what our government wants.

As this was in North Carolina, it will only be a short time before our wonderful governor presents him with an award.

Posts: 232 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Get woke

Go broke

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Theres a good chance the former manager never thought it would escalate outside of their conversation, never thought it would go viral on social media....

Karma...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
This is just north of me. Iredell County is pretty conservative, I expect that store will hurt a bit after that, apology or not.

It's the kind of county that one can drive through and still see the Stars and Bars hanging somewhere on most roads.
Also in Iridell County is the city of Statesville, the location of a current pissing contest between the city and Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis over the size of the American flag flying over Gander RV there. The city has been fining Camping World $50 per day since October, and Lemonis says the flag isn't coming down. More recently, the city says it will try to amend the ordinance on July 15.

My Civil Air Patrol squadron helped raise a similarlly-massive 40x80-foot flag when the new Gander Outdoors opened in Gastonia last year.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
This is just north of me. Iredell County is pretty conservative, I expect that store will hurt a bit after that, apology or not.

It's the kind of county that one can drive through and still see the Stars and Bars hanging somewhere on most roads.
Also in Iridell County is the city of Statesville, the location of a current pissing contest between the city and Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis over the size of the American flag flying over Gander RV there. The city has been fining Camping World $50 per day since October, and Lemonis says the flag isn't coming down. More recently, the city says it will try to amend the ordinance on July 15.

My Civil Air Patrol squadron helped raise a similarlly-massive 40x80-foot flag when the new Gander Outdoors opened in Gastonia last year.

Not his first Rodeo. He racked up quite a few fines when he first opened here. He ended up winning his fight and the flag looks quite glorious as you traverse I75.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25426 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post