SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone use Bask Bank?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone use Bask Bank? Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
I had a thread about finding a higher interest bank for my savings. Someone mentioned Bask bank, and they have a good rate. I signed up for an account, but I was not a huge fan of their web site and lack of an app. Anyhow, the person that mentioned them did not provide any feedback on their experience. I’m OK if it’s a stripped down account that gives me a decent return. But I want to make sure I have feedback from actual customers.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use Marcus (Goldman Sachs) & PNC Bank. They are always close to the highest. Marcus sends emails when the rate changes. Today they went to 2.15% on my account. PNC seems to fluctuate more so I mainly use Marcus. I found that most banks that offer higher rates than Marcus go below Marcus after a few months.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4266 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of losvaqueros
posted Hide Post
Haven’t tried them, I use discover and Amex savings. I’ve been considering Lending Club lately.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Mid Tenn | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been using Ally for several years. They just went to 2.1% today. If you don’t mind waiting a year to cash out, another option are US Government I-bonds at 7.2% (9.6% less one quarter of interest for cashing out early).

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post