SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Liberal whine of the day Trump got TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberal whine of the day Trump got TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM. Login/Join 
posted
Trump takes two scoops of ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, TIME reported, while everyone else around the table gets just one.

WOW this passes as news reporting?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/...ice-cream/index.html

Posts: 4749 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
In the words of Mel Brooks, "It's good to be the King". Big Grin

They are desperate, sniveling sluts whoring for their disgusting base. Ignore it.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
He's a growing boy and workin' hard draining swamps and killing snakes. Let him have two scoops!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44016 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
Trump takes two scoops of ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, TIME reported, while everyone else around the table gets just one.
Wow! I knew he was evil, but this is just way over the top. Two scoops!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30861 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
He's a growing boy and workin' hard draining swamps and killing snakes. Let him have two scoops!

You left out the QUICKSAND . It takes extra effort to get out with all the sucking and slimy..think Chucky Schumer. Confused

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
The President does have to pay for his own groceries. It's his ice cream and he can eat as much of it as he wants.

Typical liberals. They're mad because the guy paying for it isn't giving it away equally to those not paying for it.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15759 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
That does it!

Big Grin

Posts: 13355 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two scoops, the dirty bastard. Meanwhile, Obama preached the virtues of communism in Italy.

https://theconservativetreehou...to-italian-audience/

Posts: 17180 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
The President does have to pay for his own groceries. It's his ice cream and he can eat as much of it as he wants.

He's donating his salary to the Treasury. That would buy a lot of ice cream.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
So this is somehow worse than the extra rounds of golf?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38040 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Well to hell with that. I'm going to have me THREE SCOOPS.

Posts: 3667 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dang, now I want ice cream.

A banana split with vanilla, strawberry and chocolate.

Must resist

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108007 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I thought this was just another mocking satire from the onion?

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3605 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, it's true- I want ice cream.

Posts: 108007 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My girlfriend bought an ice cream maker a few months ago.

Only two scoops? AAAAAAAAAhahahahahahaha!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9216 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

Typical liberals. They're mad because the guy paying for it isn't giving it away equally to those not paying for it.
How true a1.. Big Grin

Posts: 17938 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Have they called for a senate hearing yet?

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Have they called for a senate hearing yet?

Chuck Schumer is demanding a special prosecutor!

Posts: 15930 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
But everyone here is missing the more important question....What flavor were those two scoops? Obviously, if he had two vanilla scoops, it would be more proof of his racist, sexist, demeanor. Roll Eyes

The MSM is really scraping the bottom of the barrel if they're reporting this nonsense.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For regularly calling out the media and embarrasing the D.C. Beltway elite, flipping give the man 4 scoops. Electing Trump has been a damned good thing for America. I'm glad we made it happen.

Posts: 724 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post