SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Liberal whine of the day Trump got TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberal whine of the day Trump got TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM. Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Trump has two scoops, were doomed...

"Really? Eating two scoops of ice cream is “a man unable to restrain his urges”? If that’s the case, cart me off to a loony bin, because I’ve polished off a pint of Ben and Jerry’s by myself more than once!"

Article in the federalist

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3604 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
I'm reminded of all the foo-faw and nonsense that surrounded the George Bush (41, not 43) refusal to eat broccoli.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
If he didn't have chocolate next they'll call him racist.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Did he get extra sprinkles too, Rachel Maddow will feature it tomorrow.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Two scoops for me, one scoop for my subordinates.
And, NO SCOOP FOR YOU LIBTARDS. COME BACK, 4 YEARS!

Q

Posts: 26706 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
They're gonna shit when they find out his Raisin Bran has 3 scoops of raisins...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16127 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I scream

You Scream

Trump screams for Ice Cream!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:

"Sprinkles are for winners, Maddow."

Posts: 2485 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Two scoops, the dirty bastard. Meanwhile, Obama preached the virtues of communism in Italy.

https://theconservativetreehou...to-italian-audience/

Well, to be fair, he did it for eight years here in the US. Good to see him branching out.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37128 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Two creamy mounds with a cherry on top of each?

And they only complained about the number of scoops?

Maybe things are getting better?

Think about it...

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Sprinkles? You mean jimmies right? Wink

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Dang, now I want ice cream.

A banana split with vanilla, strawberry and chocolate.

Must resist

Yeah, good luck with that resistance.

You had to go and mention banana splits!

Now I want one.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25646 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, we just came back from Costco with two half gallons of vanilla ice cream plus a cheese cake to put it on.

Posts: 329 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
While in Washington I worked for a couple of generals. Those of us that worked close to them tended to spoil them. Nothing big, just being nice. This wasn't expecting that they could do something for us, rather, they were good people and we wanted to take care of them. It was loyalty to a leader. No doubt the same care is being given to the President. It's clear that the White House staff has great pride in their work of caring for him.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
At least it's not shave ice and we don't have to see pictures every time he eats it.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8393 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
I fell behind on news this week that wasn't Comey Comey Comey Chameleon and all that. Has Rinse Pubis leaked what type of scoop must be used to serve the ice cream?

Some scoops are more equal than others.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Messing around with photoshop.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post