SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another 6:00 am Federal raid goes horribly wrong UPDATE: PG 3 House Judiciary opens formal inquiry into ATF killing
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another 6:00 am Federal raid goes horribly wrong UPDATE: PG 3 House Judiciary opens formal inquiry into ATF killing Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I'm glad they are looking into it.
But Para's probably right... performing politcal theater. It's easy to become jaded when Democrats impeach Trump over a phone call, correctly questioning Biden's Ukraine corruption but Republicans can't ever seem to get results.

Yup, dog and pony show. Has Jordan accomplished anything meaningful with all his hearings? Looks tough, sounds tough, but in reality a big wuss.

Like Trey Gowdy, viciously barking from behind the safety of the fence. Nothing happens beyond the noise.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lawyer representing man killed by ATF says raid might have occurred to support new Biden regulation

https://justthenews.com/events...ed-support-new-biden

Arkansas Attorney Bud Cummins, who is representing the family of Bryan Malinowski who was killed by ATF agents in a raid, suggested Tuesday that the raid might have occurred to support a new gun regulation from President Joe Biden.

"As bad as that story I just told is, it's even worse if it's politically motivated," Cummins said on the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show. "The gun show loophole, that's what gun control people call it, is the right of hobbyists and collectors to sell their firearms at gun shows without licenses."

"President Biden was about to roll out, and did roll out, in April, his new regulation where he took credit for personally closing the gun show loophole," he added. "It appears that this raid might have been coordinated to support that announcement."

Malinowski was the local administrator of an airport in Little Rock, Arkansas. Earlier this year, federal agents showed up to execute a search warrant in his home, leading to a standoff which resulted in Malinowski being killed.

Federal investigators alleged Malinowski violated federal gun laws by operating as a firearm seller without the proper licensing, a Federal Firearms License, or FFL.

Cummins argued the use of deadly force was likely unjustified given the circumstances.

“As part of his hobby of collecting, buying, and selling various items Bryan occasionally set up a table at local gun shows where he mainly displayed guns and coins. In Arkansas a private seller may legally sell a firearm without holding a federal firearm license (FFL) and without filling out forms or conducting background checks,” Cummins said in a statement at the time.

The ATF has not responded to requests for comment at this time, but noted last month that there is still an ongoing investigation into the incident.

Bud Cummins is expected to testify before Congress on May 22 before the House Judiciary Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government about the incident with Malinowski.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgS2OGLuILE

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The SECOND Trump is sworn back into office, every last one of those terrorists need to be charged with murdering that man. Right down to the secretary that answers the phone in the building.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34390 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Any chance that will happen? I guess a better than zero chance. Especially if he's been listening to Vivek at all.

I know for sure if someone other than Trump is elected it will get worse.

The reality is until the people rise up and make it stop with blood, it's going to continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13986 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
House Judiciary opens formal inquiry into ATF killing

Here's the Reader's Digest condensed version of what is going to happen to them: Nothing.

You'll hear some presumed outrage from folks who can change things but don't, and you'll hear a lot of "I can't comment about an ongoing investigation" from the other side. And, at the end of it all, nothing will change. Nothing.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
That ATF director is a first class tool!!!

Posts: 6386 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Always have more that ONE camera.
The last thing they want is to be recorded.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Jordan and Gowdy were great talkers, they never had any results and their investigations were like all the rest. Investigations are where problems go to die.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
At some point we crossed a line the consequences of which we are beginning to witness with hearts full of dread and anger. The future will examine us with righteous criticism wondering how we let our civil society become rationalized tyranny. Was there something in the water? Were they simpletons unable to forecast the future based on the past? Unable to associate choices with consequences? How primitive.

It gives me no pleasure to say it. But I’m beginning to think our muslim critics are right about our government. It lies reflexively. It’s deceitful, meddlesome, hypocritical, unaccountable, unfaithful, disloyal, criminal, tyrannical, incorrigible. All satanic characteristics. When did this all happen? No idea. It was progressive. Lucifer was the first progressive rebel.

You live in Utah. Pose your question to those of us with native American ancestry.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5671 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
This isn’t the first time that ATF has pulled this kind of crap, remember a few years ago when they burned a guys house down in California I think … wee hours of the morning, threw in smoke grenades and he wasn’t resisting either.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5723 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
This isn’t the first time that ATF has pulled this kind of crap, remember a few years ago when they burned a guys house down in California I think … wee hours of the morning, threw in smoke grenades and he wasn’t resisting either.

How do these guys sleep at night ??? How do they explain to their family what their job is ?? Is there no honor at all in the ATF ??

Posts: 1295 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The words honor and ATF should never be used in the same sentence.

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:

How do these guys sleep at night ??? How do they explain to their family what their job is ?? Is there no honor at all in the ATF ??

They sit around in a circle sucking each other off and telling each other what heros they are, how they're the thin blue line separating chaos from order, and their leadership keeps feeding them the same slop. Like any other organization, they don't wake up in the morning and think, "I'm going to be evil today" because they've been conditioned to see themselves as good.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17084 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Seems to me the SS were doing it for the good of the Reich. Not much has changed.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7274 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
A) He’s right to not comment on an existing investigation - but they’ve had enough time to have announced some basic findings. (Did AR state police reform after the Clinton era?)

B) I don’t know about AR, but TMK every LEO in TX has a bodycam. Seems very implausible that the locals didn’t have them.

That the victim hasn’t been smeared yet, probably means there’s nothing there.

Posts: 5909 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post