SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Employee locks robber in store
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Employee locks robber in store Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 905 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
Did I hear a click on one of his rounds in the cylinder?
It sounded like bang, click, bang, bang, bang, click, click, bang.

Posts: 7368 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Fired his gun during the commission of a felony. Added another 15 years to his sentence. Actually, that's probably a life sentence. Idiot.

He probably could have easily kicked a hole in the wall and escaped through an adjacent business. But he dumb.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I was impressed when the imbecile started imploring passers-by to help him. What nice manners for a thug.

Homey high as fuck
And none too bright
Being locked behind bars
Made him all polite

Posts: 26930 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Surprised there wasn't an emergency exit at the back of the store.

(bugs bunny)What a maroon.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Damn - was hoping for the "police perforating thug" happy ending!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I like the progression from "I'm all that" to "I'm so screwed" with a quick stop in "I'm not as smart as I thought"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SpinZone,

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3854 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Smart thinking by the employee. Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Freakin' rocket surgeon. Arrogance and stupidity is a bad combination.

Posts: 107676 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Funny to see the process of the thug attitude turn to that of a rat on a sinking ship...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he's a genius alright. I also heard I think on FNC that he found the keys to the door, but they were useless because he had damaged the lock when he shot the door. Well done, fool.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30419 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad the Brazilian Police were not called in to handle the call.

The video in the linked article was posted here several years ago, as it might look familiar.

Posts: 3489 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
He said he's sorry.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17470 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Don't rob stores where the employees are smarter than you.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Don't rob stores where the employees are smarter than you.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

Posts: 17470 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
You done messed up now A - A Ron!

Reminds me of a video I saw once upon a time at a gas station. Bad guy comes in, clerk closes bulletproof glass enclosure, then clerk activates magnetic lock on door to trap bad guy inside.

Clerk occasionally opens the bullet proof window to taunt the bad guy until the police arrive. Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15724 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Funny to see the process of the thug attitude turn to that of a rat on a sinking ship...

Yep, caged animal.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2039 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
wow that didn't go as planned, good for her to lock his ass in.

However did it really take 8 minutes for police to arrive to an armed robbery in progress?

Posts: 23517 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed that, what a moron.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3644 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
It looks like a fire code violation. You can't lock a customer in your store.

If this is allowed, what's next? Self-defense?